Glasgow Funeral Plans directs you towards the most suitable plan for you and your family’s needs.
Why a funeral plan?
- Funeral director’s fees and services guaranteed
- Funds held securely in line with current legislation
- Plans are tailored to suit, whatever your requirements or preferences
- Wide range of payment options
- No restrictions regarding health, age, or medical history
What is a Will?
A will is a legal document that sets forth your wishes regarding distribution of your property and assets. By making a Will you can control how your property and affairs will be handled. It will ensure that your wishes are properly taken into consideration and make what is always a difficult period for your loved ones and family considerably less stressful.
What is a Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is a legal document which appoints an individual to act on your behalf if you become incapacitated or are unable to make decisions or manage your affairs.
- This could be a temporary situation: for example, if you are in hospital and need help with everyday affairs, such as ensuring the payment of bills.
- Without a Power of Attorney, your family may need to instruct a solicitor to obtain the temporary powers required to handle your day to day affairs. This can cause considerable distress, delay and expense.
Why should I do it now?
- If you do not have a POA in place, you or your family members will be required to obtain one during what is invariably a difficult and trying time, leading to unnecessary expense and stress.
Family Protection Trusts
A Trust is like a safety deposit box, allowing you to keep your assets protected.
You can pass your assets to a Family Protection Trust, established in your name and for your benefit whilst you are living, but what are the benefits?
- Avoid the cost and delay of probate after your passing.
- Ensure that your beneficiaries inherit at the right time without unnecessary delay.
- Ensure that your estate stays within your family.
- Avoid unwanted claims on your estate when you pass.
- Provide your family with protection against inheritance tax.
- Protect at least half your estate against care costs.
You can have it from us, the assurance from the best advisers within the industry, the guarantee of giving you peace of mind for you and also your loved ones, but most of all…
- Celebration of Life or Funeral: What’s the difference?When a loved one dies, we look for the perfect way to honor their life. We also want to give those left behind a way to say goodbye. Traditionally,... The post Celebration of Life or Funeral: What’s the difference? appeared first on Funeralwise.
- Shipping a Dead Body: 10 Things You Need to KnowIt’s not uncommon for people to die while away from home. Getting the deceased back home can be a difficult and expensive task. Here are 10 things to know... The post Shipping a Dead Body: 10 Things You Need to Know appeared first on Funeralwise.
- Buddhist Service StoryI work at a mortuary and cemetery and had a Buddhist funeral and casket burial. they selected white winged dove stationary (normally christian) but that is what they wanted... The post Buddhist Service Story appeared first on Funeralwise.